Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Best Parts of Being a Mom

These last few weeks have really gotten me thinking about the best parts about being a Mom. Here are my thoughts in no particular order.

*Snuggles

*Laughing at all of the silly things this kid is doing

*Hugs

*Kisses

*Telling Mason I love him and him giving an air kiss right back...his signature

*Playing with Mason when he is learning new things

*Picking our sweet boy up after a night of sleep or his nap and him being happy and smiley

*Watching Matt be with Mason and teach him new things

*Reading with Mason

*Bedtime because it means a fresh start is not far away. :)

*Having my parents be grandparents

*All of the ridiculous cartoons...haha

*Showing Mason new things and places

*Sharing with Mason

*Tantrums...not

*All of the hard things, too. The bad and the ugly

*When Mason is defiant and we are able to see him grow and learn through that

*The things I am learning as a Mom that help me be a better person


Seriously, there are so many more things I love about being a mom and I know so many of these are surface levels but these are so many of the things that are making me happy. I love being a mom to our sweet boy! 


2 comments:

  1. And you are a great mom!!! I love watching your journey from afar. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mason is the extra joy of our hearts!!!

      Delete