Monday, May 25, 2015

Strawberry Picking {May 2015}

Mason was sick for many days and we were basically home bound during that time. At the end, we broke out and went strawberry picking!!! It was the best day for it and we had a blast! 


Matt tried to snap a picture of Mason and I before leaving but it didn't come out. I love it anyway. 

YAY for Matt bringing his "real" camera! 
We made it! A few photo ops before picking! 






Ready to pick! He had a BLAST!! 





























After picking, we played a little bit and enjoyed a strawberry smoothie! 




Here are a extra few pictures I snapped with my phone.
My boys are READY!  




Our haul: 1 gallon for $11 and we ate them all in 4 days. :) 



1 comment:

  1. Those sunglasses are TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! Be still my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete