Saturday, March 21, 2015

How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck {A Book Review}

In the past year, I've read the majority of Rachel Hauck's book so of course when I saw How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck up for review, I couldn't resist. I really, really enjoyed this book. 

My blog friend, Callie, wrote a review on her blog and until I read it, I didn't think much about the things she mentioned. Looking back though, so many of the points she mentioned made so much sense to me. And from the biblical perspective, I think the book is a bit skewed. 

That being said, just looking at the book with those (excellent) points aside, I enjoyed the storyline. It was super far-fetched in my opinion but sometimes, I just need a book like that! Stephen is a real-life prince and I mean, what girl can't get behind that? And Corina is an American heiress. Again, their lives are so far from my reality, that it was just like an escape for me. 

I read this book in the course of a sick day and I just couldn't put it down. I love Rachel's writing and I enjoyed the details she puts in her books. I thought this book was a good love story as well. 

Despite what I mentioned above about the biblical perspective which I'm so glad Callie shared, I liked this story overall and can't wait to read more of Rachel Hauck's books. 


Check out a fun giveaway below: 
Catch Prince Rachel Hauck
An American heiress and a crown prince seem destined to be together. Will the devastation of war keep them apart forever? Find out in Rachel Hauck's new book, How to Catch a Prince. True love has a destiny all its own. With a little heavenly help, Prince Stephen and Corina embark on a journey of truth. But when the secrets are revealed, can they overcome, move forward, and find love again?

Enter to win a "royal" prize pack! 

catchaprince-400

One grand prize winner will receive:
  • A royal-themed Brighton charm bracelet
  • 2 tickets to see the new Cinderella movie
  • The Royal Wedding series (Once Upon a Prince, Princess Ever After, and How to Catch a Prince)
Enter today by clicking the icon below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on March 23rd. Winner will be announced March 24th on Rachel's blog.

catchaprince-enterbanner

{NOT ON FACEBOOK? ENTER HERE.}


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - I felt so torn about this book! I enjoyed it, but those little things bugged me. Thanks for the shout out! :-)

    ReplyDelete