Wednesday, September 3, 2014

All is Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant


This was my second book to receive for a review in a short time. I didn't have a lot of time to finish each book which concerned me a little bit. I wasn't sure I would be able to "get into" this book as I had the first book. Let me say, I was completely wrong! I loved this book so much that I finished it in about 2.5 hours. I spent a bit one evening that Matt worked late reading and a little time the next day and that was that!

I enjoyed this book because it was a romantic drama with some light-heartedness to it. And it was such an easy breezy read. Now that I have Mason who keeps me on my toes during his time awake, when I can sit down and read, I want it to be fun and easy. And this book was just that! Quick side note, I was also excited because the author lives in Louisiana which is where I was born and raised!

This book shares the story of Kat and Lucas in their separate struggles to get past friendship into a dating relationship. Each of them has feelings stronger that a friendship towards the other but can't find the way to bridge that gap. I especially love the story because I feel like that is true of many people today. Not wanting to lose the friendship so you just ignore the "romantic" feelings all together. Quite sad sometimes.

Anyway, this book follows their story through a whirlwind cupcake baking competition which has the reader thinking that the story just might not end how you want it to....the question is: Does it?

You'll have to read to find out those details! Trust me, it's such a good book! 

Betsy St. Amant All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes



  Don't miss Betsy St. Amant's latest fiction release, All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes. A "sweet" tale of two best friends and the choices they make between dreams and a possible "sure thing," St. Amant's novel is sure to satisfy your romantic-fiction craving.
cupcakes-400-click
Betsy is celebrating with a fun Kindle giveaway and a Love & Cupcakes Facebook party! One winner will receive:
  • A brand new Kindle
  • All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant
Enter today by clicking one of the icons below. But hurry, the giveaway ends on September 18th. Winner will be announced at the "Love & Cupcakes" Author Chat Party on 9/18. Betsy will be hosting a "sweet" book chat, giving away prizes, and answering questions from readers. She will also share an exclusive sneak peek at her next book project!

So grab your copy of All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes and join Betsy on the evening of September 18th for a chance to connect and make some new friends. (If you haven't read the book, don't let that stop you from coming!)

Don't miss a moment of the fun; RSVP todayTell your friends via FACEBOOK or TWITTER and increase your chances of winning. Hope to see you on the 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment