Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CardStore {A Review}

A couple of weeks ago, Lauren from Cardstore.com contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in reviewing one of their cards. I LOVE to send cards, especially custom ones, so I was all in. After looking at all of their many, many, many options, I decided to do something a little different.

Each week, I have been writing letters to the Baby and Matt has been journaling to the Baby. So I decided it would be fun to send Matt a card from Baby Morgan.

I chose the card template for Large Grey Bubble Card and I personalized it. Here is how it turned out!


I know it's cheesy but when Matt went to the mailbox the other day and had a card addressed to him from our Baby, he was so excited! 

Thanks,  Lauren and Cardstore for this opportunity. I cannot wait to look more at your website when it's time for Christmas cards and baby announcements. 



No comments:

Post a Comment